Friday, June 22, 2012

The 17 Day Diet

Food! My true love and arch nemesis, capable of pure joy and guilty of packing on the pounds. Nothing makes us more bipolar than the trials of satisfaction against gluttony fine or fried dining brings upon us so... We diet. We cut down carbs, drink more H2O and bulk up on our fruit and veg but alas it is never easy as proved by recent endeavor into the 17 Day Diet written by Dr. Mike Moreno. Today is my 5th day of green tea, generous portions of protein, cleansing veggies, and natural grains. Though I haven't dropped much in lbs. yet, I feel great and eat with better conscience building better habits. My most difficult challenge faced thus far is finding enough forms of protein being a pescetarian (seafood eating vegetarian) so I stuck to eggs fish and the occasional faux meat. Below is a picture of my 18th cup of green tea for the week and a standard breakfast following the diet's rule- 1/2 a grapefruit and an egg white veggie scramble. Pretty delicious if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment