Monday, August 4, 2014

Turning Twenty One

Birthdays really are the best days. Here is the inside scoop on my celebratory weekend. 

We set out at 11:00 pm for drinks and dessert in Downtown LA and settled into a booth for a couple of hours. 
As the night went on the photos got better 




...and better






and glorious. 

We sipped, laughed, and snapped photos until 2 am


  and then we decided to make the trek home


The next morning I woke up to presents and brunch and continued sipping on mimosas and coffee with friends and family until 2 in the afternoon. 

For dinner the fam took me to Pizzaria Mozza for pizza and wine.











We ended the night at Morrison's pub for a birthday cocktail and dessert. The five of us split Banana Bread Pudding with Jameson ice-cream and Butterscotch Bread Pudding with Vanilla ice-cream. I've waited a year to try the bread pudding and it was well worth the wait! I hiiiiiighly suggest stopping in here sometime. 


Thanks to all of my friends and family who helped to ring in my twenty first year. My phone was buzzing all day with texts and calls from my friends across the country wishing me a happy birthday. Y'all know how to make a girl fell special! 

Cheers to 21 years! 




1 comment: